- Advice to independent oil companies.
- Advice to small and medium-sized energy sector companies and employers’ associations.
- Dispute resolution.
- Compensation claims.
- Fuel tax: VAT, excise duties on fossil fuels, IVMDH.
- European, state, national and regional energy regulation
The firm has been advising on renewable energy since 2005, particularly biofuels and solar photovoltaic energy.
- Documentary credits
- Drafting, reviewing and/or monitoring the following types of agreement:
- International trade
- Insurance and transport
- Agency, distribution, franchise, etc.
- Dispute resolution
- Taxation of renewable energies: VAT on imports, excise duties on fossil fuels, IVMDH
- Licences and administrative permits
Twenty-five years in the fossil fuel sector have established us as leading advisers in contractual matters and dispute resolution with national and community authorities and jurisdictions. The multidisciplinary nature of our firm enables us to cover all administrative and regulatory aspects of utilities, including electricity, gas and water.
- We advise television and cinema and entertainment producers, as well as virtual reality producers, record companies and festival and concert organisers. Our clientele includes audio-visual events producers and other companies connected to the audio-visual sector.
- We advise business groups in the hospitality industry, particularly those in the catering sector, such as restaurants, bars and cafés, as well as franchisers and franchisees of chain restaurants, cafés and food stalls. We advise catering, delivery and take-away companies.