- Shareholders’ agreements among founders, establishment of business model, founders’ percentages, dedication, incentives, etc
Founders and third parties
- Contracts of employment
- IP assignment
- Incentive schemes and plans
Founders and investment alternatives
Legal advice about different investment scenarios: seed capital (seed), start-up capital, growth capital, replacement capital, leveraged buyouts (LBO), refinancing and capital restructuring operations.
Advice to all types of investors:
- Fools, Friends & Family
- Joint accounts, shareholder loans
- Business Angels and Investment Clubs
- Equity Crowd funding & Crowd lending (PFPs)
- Venture Capital & Pledge Funds
- Risk Capital (ECR)
- Public and semi-public sector organisations (ICO, CDTI, SEPI, ENISA…)
Founders and Supervisory Bodies.
- Banco de España (Bank of Spain)
- Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (National Securities Market Commission)
- The Executive Service of the Commission for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Monetary Offences (SEPBLAC).