Legal consultancy and expert advice in all matters regarding data protection, technology contracts, intellectual property, internet and e-Commerce.
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Technology contracts.
- Intellectual property
- Internet and E-Commerce
- Legal consultancy
Data Protection and Privacy
- Regulatory and legal compliance audits to comply with the new European Data Protection Regulation.
- Advice to specifically regulated sectors (financial services, marketing, technology, health, information society services, debt collection management, etc.)
- Assistance with marketing campaigns (rental of marketing databases, competitions and sweepstakes, email marketing, etc.)
- Assistance making international data transfers (applications for authorisations, Privacy Shield Agreement, etc).
- Legal assistance with inspections by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- Contentious sanctioning procedures and appeals.
- Protection of the right to honour, privacy and image in social networks, blogs, forums, etc.
- Service Contracts: technical assistance, maintenance, and support, hosting and housing systems and processes, outsourcing (BPO), Software as a Service, etc.
- Project recruitment: systems implementation and integration of technologies, computer development contracts, user licenses and technology transfer.
- Marketing and business collaboration: distribution, agency and commissioning of computing products and services, escrow agreements, etc.
- Assistance protecting all types of intellectual creations, inventions, patents, know-how, etc.
- Records: processing applications and assistance preparing documentation.
- Monitoring brands and other assets. Claims and defence of infringements.
- Conflicting domain names.
Internet and E-Commerce
- Legal advice complying with internet regulations: LOPD, LSSI, LISI, e-contracts, consumers, abusive clauses, accessibility, etc.
- Consumer complaints and disciplinary procedures.
- Support in marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Electronic invoicing projects, digitization of documents, biometric identity systems, electronic signature, electronic voting, evidentiary trust and electronic evidence.
- Framework policy for acquiring technology or technology projects.